Corporate MembershipLooking for the perfect gift that won’t get lost in the closet? AFCEA Membership!
Providing a gift membership to a family member, friend, student or colleague is a great way to show your support for the mission of AFCEA.
Gift a Membership to a Friend, Family Member or ColleagueAn AFCEA gift membership makes a thoughtful and welcome holiday, promotion, farewell, or graduation gift for those who help shape the information technology and defense communities in the 21st century.
When you give the gift of membership in AFCEA, the recipient:
- Becomes part of a network of the premier non-profit membership association serving the military, government, industry, and academia as an ethical forum for advancing professional knowledge and relationships.
- Stays at the top of his/her profession by receiving timely information about today’s vital information technology, communications, intelligence and global security issues.
- Receives an annual subscription to SIGNAL Magazine, packed with cutting-edge features, and to the companion SIGNAL Connections, our mid-month electronic newsletter.
- Receives invitations to Association-sponsored conferences and symposia, complete with
- Registration fee discounts
- Continuing education
- Networking opportunities
- Affiliates with one of our more than 140 local chapters or sub-chapters for additional professional development and relationship building opportunities.
- Gains full access to the AFCEA Educational Foundation’s Professional Development Center courses and other continuing education opportunities.
Simply fill out the online information form. You will need the following: Recipient’s Full Name, Recipient’s Mailing Address and Recipient’s Email Address.
Submit your payment of just $35 and your gift membership recipient will receive an immediate email* announcing your gift.
The recipient with receive their official welcome letter with personalized membership card and a full year of AFCEA International membership benefits!
Please remember that you will enter the recipient’s information on the form. Enter your name in the “Sponsor” field and when entering your credit card payment information only.
* All gift members receive a welcome letter mailed via first class postage; processing requires 2-3 weeks. By providing your gift recipient’s email address, we are able to announce your gift immediately after processing (allow 2 businesss days).
Gift memberships are available at our regular $35/annual membership level or $85/three year membership level.