The AFCEA San Diego Chapter Golf Tournament in conjunction with WEST 2022
The AFCEA San Diego Chapter is pleased to host a charity golf event benefitting STEM Scholarships on Monday, February 14th. Please join us on a private Troon golf property, Lomas Santa Fe Country Club, about 20 miles north of downtown San Diego. Lomas Santa Fe CC is a classic William Bell golf course with beautiful conditions and great ocean views.
- Registration will begin at 9 a.m. Play will begin at approximately 10 a.m. Range balls and practice area are included.
- The format will be a Scramble.
- Any player requiring rental clubs please call the course directly to make arrangements to ensure they have the capacity and know the handedness (858) 755-6768
- Foursomes receive priority to available capacity. Individual players are welcome to sign up and we will do our best to incorporate you in a foursome.
- There is limited Food and Beverage service on-site. Please come with a full stomach and snacks!
- Due to current limitations and restrictions, prizes will be distributed after the event.
Sponsorship opportunities may be found here:
- Hole Sponsorship (includes a Foursome) $600
- Closest to the Pin Sponsorship $1,000 (x4 available)
- Long Drive Sponsorship $1,500 (x2 available)
- Title Sponsor (includes two Foursomes) $2,000 (x1 available)
- Golf-related giveaways are welcome! Tees, balls, ball markers, sharpies, towels, etc.
Other Sponsorship offers please call:
Robert Birch (703) 967-0672
The San Diego Chapter wants to see you succeed.
Let AFCEA San Diego make a difference in your future.