Naval Applications of Machine Learning
THE EIGHT ANNUAL WORKSHOP ON NAVAL APPLICATIONS OF MACHINE LEARNING WILL BE HELD IN-PERSON IN MARCH 2024
- Unclassified sessions
- San Diego Mission Bay Resort
- CUI & Classified sessions
- NIWC PAC
NAML is the premier annual event showcasing current machine learning research relevant to Naval applications. We welcome participation from the defense community, industry, and academia. The NAML workshop is an opportunity for researchers from Navy research and development centers and our partner organizations to exchange technical ideas and come together as a team.
- To spread awareness of current machine learning research relevant to Naval applications
- To connect machine learning researchers with experts in military requirements
- To build and strengthen collaborations within the defense research community
The NAML 2023, 2022, and 2021 recorded content is available to registered attendees through the Underline platform at Underline | Explore scientific conferences or by clicking on the logo below.